Book Title: Theories of Attachment: An Introduction to Bowlby, Ainsworth, Gerber, Brazelton, Kennell, and Klaus (NONE)
Publisher: Redleaf Press
Author: Carol Garhart Mooney
- Theories of Childhood, Second Edition: An Introduction to Dewey, Montessori, Erikson, Piaget & Vygotsky (NONE)
- A Secure Base: Parent-Child Attachment and Healthy Human Development
- INFANTS TODDLERS & CAREGIVERS:CURRICULUM RELATIONSHIP
- Extending the Dance in Infant and Toddler Caregiving: Enhancing Attachment and Relationships
- Infants, Toddlers, and Caregivers: A Curriculum of Respectful, Responsive, Relationship-Based Care and Education
- Prime Times, 2nd Ed: A Handbook for Excellence in Infant and Toddler Programs
- Infant and Toddler Development and Responsive Program Planning: A Relationship-Based Approach (3rd Edition)
- Theories of Practice: Raising the Standards of Early Childhood Education
- Attachment: Attachment and Loss Volume One(Basic Books Classics) (Attachment and Loss Series, Vol 1)
- Infant/Toddler Environment Rating Scale
In this book, early childcare professionals will gain an understanding of the theories of attachment as well as the background and research of the prominent minds behind them. This book explains the core elements of each theorist’s work and the ways these elements impact and support interactions with babies, including the topics of bonding, feeding practices, separation anxiety, and stranger anxiety.
Carol Garhart Mooney, also the author of the best-selling Theories of Childhood, has worked as a preschool teacher and college instructor of early childhood education for over thirty years.