Book Title: SLLA Secrets Study Guide: SLLA Test Review for the School Leaders Licensure Assessment (Mometrix Secrets Study Guides)
Publisher: Mometrix Media LLC
Author: SLLA Exam Secrets Test Prep Team
This SLLA study guide includes SLLA practice test questions. Our SLLA study guide contains easy-to-read essential summaries that highlight the key areas of the SLLA test. Mometrix's SLLA test study guide reviews the most important components of the SLLA exam.
The SLLA is extremely challenging and thorough test preparation is essential for success. SLLA Secrets Study Guide is the ideal prep solution for anyone who wants to pass the SLLA Exam.
SLLA Secrets Study Guide includes:
- A detailed overview of the SLLA
- A breakdown of vision and goals
- An in-depth look at teaching and learning
- A full study of managing organizational systems & safety
- An examination of collaborating with key stakeholders
- A guide to ethics and integrity
- Comprehensive practice questions with detailed answer explanations
It's filled with the critical information you'll need in order to do well on the test: the concepts, procedures, principles, and vocabulary that the Educational Testing Service (ETS) expects you to have mastered before sitting for the exam.
The Vision and Goals section covers:
- Data-based decision making
- Building relationships among schools, families, and communities
- Delegating responsibilities
The Teaching and Learning section covers:
- Academic achievement gaps between racial groups
- Making professional development plans
- Factors that encourage family engagement with schools
- Strategies for giving teachers effective feedback
- Rigorous curriculum
The Managing Organizational Systems & Safety section covers:
- Components of a school facility
- Guidelines to observe
The Collaborating with Key Stakeholders section covers:
- Mitigating learning barriers by meeting students' mental health needs
- Evaluating educational programs
- Factors that challenge or facilitate family involvement
- Asset mapping
The Ethics and Integrity section covers:
- Ethical behaviors of school leaders
- Family Education Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Education for students with disabilities
These sections are full of specific and detailed information that will be key to passing the SLLA Exam. Concepts and principles aren't simply named or described in passing, but are explained in detail. The guide is laid out in a logical and organized fashion so that one section naturally flows from the one preceding it. Because it's written with an eye for both technical accuracy and accessibility, you will not have to worry about getting lost in dense academic language.
Any test prep guide is only as good as its practice questions and answers, and that's another area where our guide stands out. Our test designers have provided scores of test questions that will prepare you for what to expect on the actual SLLA Exam. Each answer is explained in depth, in order to make the principles and reasoning behind it crystal clear.
- SLLA test prep book that provides a comprehensive review for the SLLA test.
- SLLA exam prep that will help you elevate your SLLA test score.
- SLLA study manual that will reduce your worry about the SLLA exam.
- SLLA review book that will help you avoid the pitfalls of SLLA test anxiety.
- SLLA practice test questions and much more...