Book Title: Master the Boards USMLE Step 3
Publisher: Kaplan Publishing
Release Date: 2017-01-03
Author: Conrad Fischer MD
Related BooksPublisher's Note:
Products purchased from 3rd party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entities included with the product.
With targeted review from USMLE expert Conrad Fischer, MD, Master the Boards USMLE Step 3
helps you identify highly tested concepts, sharpen recall, and recognize the most likely answer on the exam.
This book draws on Dr. Fischer's 20+ years of experience in the USMLE arena and features his dynamic teaching style. The Fischer Method
presents disease topics in exam-style format:
Fourth Edition Highlights
- What is the most likely diagnosis?
- What is the best initial test?
- What is the most accurate diagnostic test?
- What is the next step in management?
- New design with hundreds of full-color diagnostic images
- New Biostatistics and Epidemiology chapter reviewing must-know concepts and calculations
- Exam-like focus on best initial diagnostic test, most accurate test, and most likely diagnosis
- Step-by-step approach to diagnosis and management, and concise patient safety notes
- Practical tips for the CCS (Computer-based Case Simulations)
- Avoid surprises on Test Day with exclusive tips and targeted review from USMLE expert Conrad Fischer, MD.
- We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for almost 80 years. Our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams.