Book Title: Pass the New Postal Test 473E Second Edition
Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
Author: Angelo Tropea
Related BooksAce the Postal Test!
2016 Edition of the popular Postal Exam 473E book.
Here are seven reasons why you should study with this book:
1. The author is a recognized expert at preparing candidates for civil service examinations, with more than 25 years experience.
2. This NEW book is specifically designed for the NEW Postal 473E test which is now administered on the computer.
3. The new process of applying for the 473E test is detailed in a simple and clear manner, with useful links to the USPS web site provided.
4. The positions for which this test applies are listed and described.
5. All the sections of the test are explained, with useful hints, samples, and exercises.
6. The book provides 7 complete practice exams to help you sharpen up for the content of the exam.
7. The book also provides a link to FREE online interactive samples of the different types of test questions to help you become comfortable with these questions on the computer screen at PostalTest.com
Comments from readers of previous edition:
"Very good information for studying for the 473E Postal exam. Well written and easy to understand. A must have for anyone taking this test."
"The book is up to date and the practice exams were right on."
"I Passed the 473 Exam in 11/2013! If it wasn't for this book, most likely I would not have!"
"This book helped me pass the postal exam without stressing. I was very prepared and completed the test with time to spare."
"I got this book to get some practice to take the postal exam for the 2nd time. After doing about 3 or 4 practice tests I felt confident enough to pass...Would not have repassed the postal test without it."
"I passed!...It helped that I knew exactly what to expect, thanks to this book."
"This does a great job at showing you what is going to be on the exam and then gives you AMPLE of test practices in the book as well as on their website."