Book Title: The Naked Roommate: And 107 Other Issues You Might Run Into in College (Naked Roomate)
Release Date: 2017-04-04
Author: Harlan Cohen
- The Naked Roommate: For Parents Only: A Parent's Guide to the New College Experience: Calling, Not Calling, Packing, Preparing, Problems, Roommates, ... Matters when Your Child Goes to College
- The Freshman Survival Guide: Soulful Advice for Studying, Socializing, and Everything In Between
- 1001 Things Every College Student Needs to Know: Like Buying Your Books Before Exams Start
- Do Your Laundry or You'll Die Alone: Advice Your Mom Would Give if She Thought You Were Listening
- Goodnight Dorm Room: All the Advice I Wish I Got Before Going to College
- College Hacks
- The Her Campus Guide to College Life: How to Manage Relationships, Stay Safe and Healthy, Handle Stress, and Have the Best Years of Your Life
- Letting Go, Sixth Edition: A Parents' Guide to Understanding the College Years
- The ABCs of Adulthood: An Alphabet of Life Lessons
- Naked Roommate's First Year Survival Workbook: The Ultimate Tools for a College Experience with More Fun, Less Stress and Top Success
For 10 years (and counting), The Naked Roommate has been the #1 go-to guide for your very best college experience!
From sharing a bathroom with 40 strangers to sharing lecture notes, The Naked Roommate is your behind-the-scenes look at EVERYTHING you need to know about college (but never knew you needed to know).
This essential, fully updated edition is packed with real-life advice on everything from making friends to managing stress. Hilarious, outrageous, and telling stories from students on over 100 college campuses cover the basics, and then some, including topics on
•Dorm dos, don'ts, and dramas
•Lying, noisy, nasty roommates
Finding People, Places, & Patience
•Social network dos and don'ts
•Friend today, gone tomorrow
•To go or not to go?
•How to get an A, C, or F
•17 kinds of college hookups
•Long distance = BIG concerns
The Party Scene
•The punch in the "fruit punch"
•Sex, drugs, and safety first
•Grants, loans, and loose change
•Credit cards and campus jobs
In college, there's a surprise around every corner. Luckily, The Naked Roommate has you covered!