Handbook of Leadership and Administration for Special Education
Primary: Handbook of Leadership and Administration for Special Education.pdf - 33,909 KB/Sec
Mirror [#1]: Handbook of Leadership and Administration for Special Education.pdf - 33,440 KB/Sec
Mirror [#2]: Handbook of Leadership and Administration for Special Education.pdf - 42,729 KB/Sec
- A School Leader's Guide to Special Education (Essentials for Principals)
- New Directions in Special Education: Eliminating Ableism in Policy and Practice
- Free Appropriate Public Education: The Law and Children With Disabilities
- Action Research in Special Education: An Inquiry Approach for Effective Teaching and Learning (Practitioner Inquiry) (Practitioner Inquiry (Paperback))
- Leadership Practices for Special and General Educators
- Special Education Program Administrator's Handbook
- Exceptional Lives: Special Education in Today's Schools, Enhanced Pearson eText with Loose-Leaf Version -- Access Card Package (8th Edition)
- The New Meaning of Educational Change
- Research-Based Practices in Special Education
- Program Evaluation in Practice: Core Concepts and Examples for Discussion and Analysis
This book brings together for the first time research informing leadership practice in special education from preschool through transition into post-secondary settings. It provides comprehensive coverage of 1) disability policy 2) leadership knowledge, 3) school reform, and 4) effective educational leadership practices. Broader in scope than previous books, it provides in-depth analysis by prominent scholars from across the disciplines of both general and special education leadership. Coverage includes historical roots, policy and legal perspectives, and content supporting collaborative and instructional leadership that support the administration of special education.
Comprehensive – This is the first book to integrate the knowledge bases of special education and educational leadership as these fields impact school improvement and the performance of students with disabilities.
Chapter Structure – Chapters provide a review of the knowledge base as well as recommendations for special education leadership and future research.
Multicultural Focus – Addressing special education leadership within the context of a multicultural society, chapters incorporate content related to the diversity of families, teachers, and students.
Expertise – Chapter authors have made significant contributions to the knowledge base in their specific areas of study such as educational policy, special education law and finance, school reform,, organizational management, and instructional leadership.
This book is a reference volume for scholars, leaders, and policy makers and a textbook for graduate courses in special education, educational administration, and policy studies.